Conditions of Ticket Sale for Music in Country Churches online concerts:
- Each ticket covers one household. You may not share the link to the concert with anyone who has not purchased a ticket.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your email address is correctly supplied.
- You must ensure that you will watch the streamed event while it is available. It will only be possible to watch between 6pm on 31 July 2020 and 11.59pm on 1 August.
- You may not make a recording of the concert onto your computer or any other device.
- You are to ensure that you have an internet connection and sufficient bandwidth. Music in Country Churches is not responsible for any interruptions that occur due to your internet connection.
- Music in Country Churches has made every effort to ensure that the video sound and picture are of the highest quality. MICC cannot be responsible for the equipment you will be using to view the concert.
- Music in Country Churches reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised programme rendered necessary by unavoidable causes.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If the concert for which a ticket/tickets have been purchased has to be cancelled, Music in Country Churches will issue a discretionary refund.
- Tickets must not be re-sold for profit or commercial gain or by any outlet other than Music in Country Churches online ticketing. Failure to comply will make this ticket void.